test

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Camelot Eva Green Fan Art

Eva Green FanArt
I have been rewatching Camelot here in Canada. I actually have seen the entire first season while I was visiting LA. All the good stuff is showing in the USA but sadly it takes a while for it to arrive to Canada.
Either way I was enjoying Eva Green's performance. I told myself the first time that I would sketch her while I watched but that did not happen. Nevertheless I sat myself down this time around and started my first attempt at making someone really look like their character. Its tough, but lots of fun. I was just trying to capture the essence and for me its truely in her eyes. They are so intense.
I am sad that they may have cancelled the show, because it ended in such a great place. More drawings of her to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment