test

Monday, September 26, 2011

Lil Digi Dragons

My hands hurt. Cramping up really, but only my right hand from holding my wacom tablet too long. I delving in digital painting, deeper than i have gone in the past.


This week as been a lot about painting dragons and other animals. I realize i have to do a lot more anatomical studying because i really dont know as much as I should. Nevertheless I managed to pump out this little dragon buddy today in about 1 hour which is impressive enough for me because i go super slow on my tablet.
I figure though if i take a small step everyday i can manage to get to where i need to go.
Its tough because when one is unemployed most people think they are being lazy or doing nothing, but i'm actually working pretty hard at learning new parts of the digital world. Thankfully no one has given me any flack, instead people have been pretty supportive.

I will continue on with the Anatomy and then also learn to model a character i been dying to do in maya. Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment